Monday, March 8, 2010

Do You Have Extra Cash?


It's been an interesting day.  I got 2 emails from 2 separate readers and both were asking for help.  One was a publisher of Catholic material and one was a producer of Catholic films.  One was looking for investor capital to fund their ministry and the other was looking for contacts in starting a TV channel.  As much as I'd like to help, I'm just a young, poor Catholic guy struggling through life, but sharing my investing thoughts on this blog.  If you happen to be a super rich guy who wants to support a meaningful Catholic ministry, please let me know and I'll put you in contact with these 2 readers.  Thanks in advance!  If you are not super rich, maybe you can keep these 2 readers in your prayers and ask the Lord to bless their ministry.

I am truly amazed at what great things can be done on the web.  It really is able to connect people when used correctly.

By the way, the market has been on a tear!  If the S&P500 breaks 1150 by a good margin in the coming days/weeks, it'd be safe to say the bull market is still ON!  Keep your eyes open!

1 comment: